Each year, ISPO honours the sporting goods industry´s most exceptional products with the ISPO Award.
Closing the loop – Rab’s Arc Eco Jacket
From Rab – Building on our long-standing partnership with Pertex®, we are delighted to introduce the Arc Eco as the first product to use 3-layer Pertex® Shield Revolve fabric. Made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, Pertex® Shield Revolve is made from a polyester face, polyester membrane and polyester backer. This monopolymer, or single type of material, not only has a reduced impact during production but it also paves the way to be recycled again at the end of its life. The fabric is super soft to the touch, quiet when in use, lightweight and very comfortable to wear. It has a 20m HH and a 15,000 MVTR with a fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment, further enhancing its sustainability appeal.
Debbie Read, Equip’s CSR manager, explains: “We are delighted that the Arc Eco Jacket is among the ISPO Award 2021 winners. Not only is this a great recognition for Rab, but it is also proof that there is no longer a need to choose between technical attributes and sustainable performance.”
• Pertex® Shield Revolve Recycled 50D polyester woven Outer/polyester membrane /recycled tricot backer.
• PFC-free DWR
• Waterproof/Breathability: 20,000HH /15,000MVTR.
• Front and rear hood adjustment with flexible polymer peak will fit a variety of headwear.
• YKK® AquaGuard® Pit zips for additional venting options in changeable conditions.
• Hand pocket doubles as stuff sack for easy packability.
• Velcro adjustable cuffs for a more secure fit around gloves or wrists.
Buy the product here in New Zealand