Wake up in the morning high up in your roof top tent looking out to spectacular views! Our Orson AX2 roof top tents give you the chance to get out and experience NZ like you’ve never done before. They’re perfect for a full on road trip or a quick weekend away just enjoying life.
Roof top tents are so convenient – no fuss, no hassles. You get freedom and mobility, ease of set up and great comfort. They go wherever your vehicle can go. Find your favourite spot, pull up, open up the tent and have everything set up in a matter of minutes. Then get on with doing what you came to do … hunting, fishing, surfing, chilling.
You’re sleeping on a comfortable mattress up off the cold, dirty ground. Waterproof, well ventilated, no mozzies. They’re surprisingly spacious inside measuring around 240cm long x 140cm wide with near vertical walls and plenty of head room.
Our popular AX2 roof top tents, tried and tested over the past 5 years, are designed for NZ conditions and built with durable materials …
- Low packed profile for less wind resistance and easier driving
- Tough, long lasting aluminium treadplate base
- Adjustable 2.3m telescopic ladder, great for variable terrain
- Comfortable non-slip velvet top, mattress with washable cover
- Waterproof, hard wearing ripstop canvas, rain fly and PVC travel cover
- Heavy duty YKK and SBS zips
- Additional annex option for more living or storage room under the main tent
- Accessories like shoe hammocks, gear lofts, LED light bars, memory foam mattresses, …
- Full range of spares and after service if needed
What are you waiting for? Our range of Orson roof top tents from Intents Outdoors are just the thing to make your next adventure the best ever!
Not sure if a roof tent is right for you? Check out our list of roof top tent pros and cons or consider our roof top tent for rent option to help you make up your mind.
Or contact us or call 021 0405991 at Intents Outdoors if you have any questions we can help out with.