AirZone Ultra ND26 to be showcased at OutDoor by ISPO & Outdoor Trade Show 2023 – Consumer launch in Spring/Summer 2024
Leading backpack manufacturer Lowe Alpine (owned by Equip Outdoor Technologies Ltd.) has received the prestigious ISPO Award for its new AirZone Ultra ND26 pack. Minimalist, agile, and super streamlined, the AirZone Ultra is the lightest member of Lowe Alpine’s AirZone family of highly breathable day packs and will be available to consumers in Spring/Summer 2024. Together with Lowe Alpine’s new product highlights, the AirZone Ultra ND26 will be showcased at the upcoming OutDoor by ISPO and Outdoor Trade Show, both taking place in June 2023.
The AirZone Ultra’s ventilated carry system is built with a patented FormKnit construction, giving stability and flex where needed and allowing plenty of airflow. The result is an incredibly comfortable pack that moves over any terrain, ideal for fast-hiking and ultralight summer bivis. The AirZone Ultra’s details have been designed with the aim of keeping weight and bulk to a minimum, from lightweight stash pockets to the simplified drawcord entry. Combining a 100% recycled fabric with a stripped-back, no-nonsense design, it’s the ultimate pack for carrying essential gear when temperatures and intensity rise.
The AirZone Ultra’s feature set includes:
- 100D (100% recycled) Ocean High Tenacity Nylon Ripstop with Trishield Coating,
- AirZone™ breathable suspended mesh carry system to maximise airflow for all-day comfort,
- FormKnit™ technology for instant comfort and customised support,
- Convection channel to allow for excess heat to escape from back system,
- Super quick access drawstring closure with weather flap,
- Internal zipped security pocket ideal for small items,
- 3 litre H2O bladder sleeve with dual exit option,
- Large front stash to provide quick-access extra storage,
- 2 stretch mesh side pockets for water bottles or on the go items,
- Ultralight compression straps to help stabilise the load,
- Dual hipbelt pockets; one zipped and one mesh stash,
- Walking pole attachment points,
- Available as AirZone Ultra 26, AirZone Ultra ND26, AirZone Ultra 36, AirZone Ultra ND36,
- Weight: 720g (AirZone Ultra ND26),
- RRP AirZone Ultra ND26: £140 / €160.
As the ISPO Award jury states: “The combination of low weight, high wearing comfort and the consistent use of recycled materials is impressive. Thanks to different backpack-sizes, women and men will find the perfect backpack for their specific anatomy.”
The ISPO Award honours the most outstanding products and services in sports.